He will be at the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Dubai March 23rd to the 29th. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Hopping call +971 (0)4423-7600.
Steven B. Hopping M.D., F.A.C.S. is Medical Director of The Center for Cosmetic Surgery and The Washington Hair Institute. He is personally involved in every step of your care - from the computer simulation showing your anticipated results to your final post-operative visit. The Center for Cosmetic Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
We pride ourselves in providing an exclusive experience that goes beyond your expectations. Our facilities are state-of-the-art and we offer the latest in cosmetic procedures and products.
Dr. Hopping has specialized expertise in:
- Rhinoplasty (noses) - View NBC 4 videos: Nose Job Without Surgery, The Latest on Rhinoplasty, College Students Choose Plastic Surgery
- Face Lifts - View NBC 4 videos: Face Lifts with Dr. Steven Hopping, Royal Beauty
- Eye Lifts - View NBC 4 videos: Eye Lifts: Refresh Your Look, Eye Lifts with Dr. Steven Hopping
- Liposuction - View NBC 4 videos: New Advances in Liposuction, Michelle Obama: The Right to Bear Arms
- Chin Lifts - View NBC 4 videos: Chin Lifts and Social Media, Chin Implants with Dr. Steven Hopping
- Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation - View NBC 4 videos: Injectables: Liquid Facelifts, The Latest on Anti-Aging Techniques
- Hair Transplantation - View NBC 4 video: Hair Regrowth Breakthrough on the Horizon, What Men Want from Plastic Surgery, More Men Getting Plastic Surgery
"WHAT'S NEW at THE CENTER FOR COMETIC SURGERY"
> FDA Approves Juvederm Voluma. It is the first and only filler approved in the U.S. to correct Age-related volume loss in the cheek area. Read more.
> NBC Channel 4 cosmetic surgery interviews with Dr. Hopping:
Are Your Ready for a Face Lift?
Advances in Breast Implants
Treating Melasma (dark spots on skin)
How Old is Too Old for Plastic Surgery?
Avoiding Plastic Surgery Disasters
What Women Want Most From Cosmetic Surgeons
Dr. Hopping on Face Transplants
She's Got the Look: Jane Fonda
We host "Understand Plastic Surgery,"